Collected on the Internet, June 2009
After the tragic death of Michael Jackson, it was revealed that there was a mystic link between Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.
Consider the following:
- Both of their last names have seven letters.
- Both were criticized for too much emphasis on the pelvic area while dancing.
- Both were known primarily as vocalists.
- Both were accomplished actors.
- Both were listed in the Book of World Records.
- Both were married to (and divorced) a woman whose last name was Presley (Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie Presley).
- Both met and played with Paul McCartney.
- Elvis was "The King;" Jackson, "The King of Pop."
- Both looked much different near the end of their life than they did in their 20s.
- Both met the President of the United States (Nixon and Reagan).
- Both were secretly working with the government to overthrow subversives.
- Both made famous performances dressed in black leather (Elvis' comeback special; Jackson's "Bad" video).
- Both had their music featured in Disney films ("Lilo and Stitch" and "Captain EO").
- Both were said to cross the racial boundaries between black and white (Elvish with his music; Jackson with his appearance and music).
- Both recorded Heartbreak Hotel.
- Both had gigantic estates with names that ended in land (Graceland and Neverland).
- Both died at a relatively early age from complications from prescription drugs.
Behind the Legend
This may work for Kennedy and Lincoln, or Obama and Mohammed, but Elvis and Jackson? No.
All information on this site is, to the best of our knowledge, false.
If any significant true information has slipped through, we apologize.
Contents © 2005–2012 so don't go spreading our lies without permission.